The Fantasy Football & NFL 2020 season has arrived! We are looking at the first game of the season here for Thursday September 10th between the Houston Texans and the Kansas City Chiefs! Remember, my favorite players usually are on teams that have a Top Offense that can produce lots of Targets and Touchdowns! Let’s review who they are below in this game!
Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs
Starters – Deshaun Watson, Will Fuller V, David Johnson, Brandin Cooks (HOU). Patrick Mahomes, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce (KC).
Upside Plays – Randall Cobb (HOU), Mecole Hardman, Sammy Watkins (KC)
Sleepers – Darren Fells (HOU), Darrel Williams (KC)
- Keep up on the latest injury news as game time gets closer! Brandin Cooks is someone that looks questionable heading into the game on Thursday night.
Find players that will have: Ability – Availability – Opportunity – Consistency – Advantage/Upside – Matchup
If your players are on an offensive team that can get many Targets and Touchdowns this season, you know I would be interested in them!
Missed any recent posts?!, check them out below as you get your mind focused on fantasy football opportunities!
- Favorite Players – 2020 Season
- Draft Strategy – 2020 Season
- Defense & Special Teams – 2020 Outlook
- Tight Ends – 2020 Outlook
- Wide Receivers – 2020 Outlook
- Running Backs – 2020 Outlook
- Quarterbacks – 2020 Outlook
- Top Offenses – 2020 Outlook
I hope everyone continues to stay safe and healthy! Enjoy the journey in the upcoming 2020 Fantasy Football Season!
Reference the Targets and TDs pages to see who had the opportunities and end-zone appearances through the 2019 regular season. Statistics courtesy of The Football Database , a great resource for your NFL players statistics. If you enjoyed the article please share it with others (via the social media links).